Saturday, December 24, 2005

i came home to mail last night. i was "tagged" about this 7 questionnaire and while i have the sauce on the stove for the raviolis and the squid (yuck)tonight i thought i'd answer these questions. i thought it might be an interesting thing to do. i might even gain some insight into myself.


7 things to do before i die


1. know...
2. live out my fondest wish.
3.have a book of poems published
4.see my grand daughter grow
5. be thought of as more than just someone else's something.
6.learn more
7.understand some of the whys of my life


7 things i can not do


1.get rid of certain phobias
2.sing
3.polka
4. ride a bike
5.swim
6. do math
7. stop believing


7 things that attract me to blogging

1.expressing myself
2. i can actually work it without much help(not good with computers)
3.wanting to show a part of myself that is mine alone.
4.needing to learn
5.hoping that others might find my work and myself adding something good to their day.
6.meeting others and getting different points of view
7. keeps me off the streets! ha!

7 things i say most often

1. geezzz
2."well THAT'S attractive" heavy sarcasm.
3.f*** ! (but mostly in my head when i do something really stupid!)
4. phooey
5.please
6. oh god!
7. yes


7 books that i love

1.twenty love songs and a song of despair pablo neruda
2.love is a dog from hell bukowski
3.the collected poetry of nikki giovanni
4.the hobbit tolkien
5.a history of GOD karen armstrong
6.the origins of evening robert gibb
7.the stand stephen king


7 movies that i watch over and over again


1.plan 9 from outer space
2.the blues brothers
3.animal house
4.duck soup
5.arsenic and old lace
6.godzilla (the original)
7.home from the hill

7 people i want to join in too
any 7 that want to!

5 comments:

Charlie Tee said...

I love you Sherry Pasquarello, I'm overjoyed that you came into our lives, we are all richer for it...
For some of the things that you can't do, like singing, I cna teach you.Also, I can teach you some about computers.
I hope that you realize that you now are a part of my life, and I want you to be in it for a long time to come.
There are people, even ones that you don't meet that just affect you on many levels, their spirituality,their sense of themselves (vulnerability and strength),and their divinity and like moths to a flame people draw others in, you are one of those people. As I told you early on, I truly don't know the poet's life but I know that words do affect me,, and the more that I read yours, the more peaceful I feel, and I thank you for that.
Merry Christmas, Ihope that you cook the squid quickly,lovingly,Charlie Tee :-)

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thank you charlie. you make me smile. sherry

Sherry Pasquarello said...

p.s. i hate squid, but everyone said it came out well. have a happy day.

SarahJane said...

Hi Sherry -
one of the things I like about blogging is reading folks' profiles. i'm a big ee cummings fan, too! sarah

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i like him, i like a lot of different styles. i enjoy finding new (to me)poets and checking them out as well.