Thursday, December 01, 2005

today has been a nice day. i went to the bookstore and picked up 2 used books of poetry, LAST & LOST POEMS OF DELMORE SCHWARTZ and ARARAT by louise gluck.

but the nicest thing that has happened today was an e-mail that was awaiting me from jonathan barnes. i respond at times to some of the writings on his blog, BARNESTORMN.
he is a newspaper and magazine contributor and i'm sure many of you are familiar with his name and work. well, he was kind enough to link my poetry/ eclectic whatsis to his and asked me if i would link his. which i will be glad to do as soon as i recall how to OR pester my son-in-law to come do it for me. i am only able to do what i can on my computer. i didn't grow up with them as most have and they still spook me a bit. so i will do what i have been doing with some. i will post the name of his blog and the address in the body of this post and hope that will be alright for now. i do hope you check out his blog. he has some thoughts that are worth the read. thanks s.

www.barnestormn.blogspot.com



also i want to mention, THE HAIRBALL CURMUDGEON ( amos the poker cat) he has put my link on his blog as well. i enjoy his blog and it's funny and well thought out,odd thing i only checked it out because the name of his blog just tickled me, i'm happy that i did.

www.fauxnaif.com

2 comments:

Jonathan Barnes said...

Thanks for the mention, Sherry.
I don't know much about poetry, but I like your style.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thank you, it doesn't matter if one knows nothing about forms and such. to me, if i can touch a reader in some way, then i have done what i set out to do, shared something with another person.