Saturday, February 18, 2006

it's surprising to me, that since i started this poetry/ eclectic little blog last summer that i hit my 500th posting with the last post. it is fate that it seems such an appropriate one at that. i've had over 3000 hits? i guess it's called, visitors, searchers for whatever here. welcome and hope you found something that touched you in any way that brought about any feelings. it's what i've aimed at here. that and to learn more about these things so i can be a better poet and human being. thanks much to all of you out there and to the blogging friends and acquaintances i've met along the way.

2 comments:

Charlie Tee said...

You already are a great poet Sister. You have touched many of us deeply.
For me you are a part of my life that is wonderful and meaningful.It is very inspiring to read your words, also very comforting.Much of the time, your words come out of nowhere like a superhero and save the day.
I don't always make comments because I don't want the moment to end,it's like making love,where it's so good that it transcends space and time, and creates an aura of its own.
When I read your words to me on my posts sometimes,I know exactly how the victims feel when they are saved by someone like Spiderman, they feel secure.
So whatever you do, keep writing, and believe me when I tell you, that you ARE a poet.
I love you,Tee

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks much, a lot of the time, well, most of the time i am plagued with doubts. i try my best tho. that much i know! thank you again. you are a kind and sweet spirit charlie. be well always. sherry