Tuesday, June 27, 2006

i decided to go back to the
beginning of this little blog o mine
and see just how many of my poems i had posted
because in july i will have had this going for one year!
hard for me to believe it. harder still when i realized
how many people have visited and how many
still drop in or write. i've met some wonderfully
interesting people thru blogging and maybe someday
we may meet in person.

anyway as of today, i have posted 225 poems of my own
and have had the privilege of hosting many fine
poets, editors, performance artists, musicians and playwrights
all of whom have been kind enough to let me post
some of their works. i thank them. i consider them friends
i hope they think of me that way as well. they are all so talented
i am honored they include me as one of theirs. s

4 comments:

Charlie Tee said...

Happy anniversary...
I just want to say that for me it has been my pleasure to read your words, and your thoughts. You move my soul in many ways.
Your friendship with me has also brought me untold joy. It's like when you taste a particular food for the first time and then eat it over and over, and even when you take a break from it that feeling that you had from your first bite never leaves you, and it's the measuring stick by which all others are compared.
your words and your friendship are now a wonderful part of my life,and even though I don't make comments on everything that you write, I believe that in my soul you exist always.
I love you more everyday Sherry, and I do look forward to the day when we'll meet in person, and I can tell you face to face how much your words have meant to me.
Never stop writing, never stop reaching, never stop painting through words, the home that you've painted in our minds is wonderful.
Again, happy anniversary.
lovingly.Charlie Tee

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thank you charlie, you are living proof that there are sweet spirits in this world. be well. you honor me. always sing, always play, poetry and music have much in common moreso that writing in general, not only in lyrics and spirit, but there is a pulse like blood that runs thru music and thru poetry, a beat that goes with the emotions they both bring. love ya charlie!

QUASAR9 said...

Amen to that Charlie Tee.
And keep on blowing that Saxophone!

Go Sherry Go, roll Sherry roll!
flow Sherry flow! never slow
never slow to flow

blow Charlie blow!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks q, oh charie can play! i have 2 of their cds! charlie is a grand musician.