Tuesday, October 17, 2006

got this in my e-mail today. it's from chris george
a friend and fellow poet from the poetry kit. chris
is a man of many talents and knowing him, reading his
poems and his comments & crits of my work and others
has helped me very much. chris has been in here before so i'm sure
you'll recognize the name.


do yourself a favor and check this out. the publication itself is
well written and chris's interview is entertaining and informative.

really do go and check it out. sherry





(from chris)

Hi everyone
I am pleased to announce that there is a spotlight interview with me in the new "Fear" Issue of Triplopia magazine.

Go to http://www.triplopia.org/ The interview is wide-ranging, covering, in addition to my creative writing interests, my thoughts on Jack the Ripper, the War of 1812, the Internet, and the writing art in general. Also included in the poetry section are my poems "The Ghosts of Cambodia," "Morecambe Bay Cocklers Tragedy," "Apple Blossom and Roses at Auschwitz," and two poems in the interview, "A Pack of Lies" and "My Book Is Eaten By Termites" and an excerpt from "Jack: The Musical" by Erik Sitbon and myself. Enjoy!

No comments: