Monday, April 16, 2007

i get e-mails


this came just now:




1 When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you that way.


2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well again. I don't want to catch whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask...."because you are my friend"


Friendship is like peeing your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel the true warmth.

No comments: