Monday, September 03, 2007

i've been tagged by konagod!
cool.


players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
then i'm supposed to tag 8 more people, but truly, i don't think i know 8 bloggers that i could tag, or at least 8 that haven't been before me with this so i'll just do me and see if anyone wants to jump in.

8 random things, hummmm?


1. when i was a toddler my hair was almost blonde but darkened to almost black by the time i was 20.

2. i got my 1st.(and so far, my only)tattoo to celebrate making it to the age of 50 (cause i never thought i would, and more than once, shouldn't have) the tattoo guy, steve and i sang oldies to the radio while i was having it done and he was highly impressed with my tolerance and my ability to sit still for an hour and a half. my singing ability, not so much. i can't carry a tune in a bucket!

3. i have some pretty odd learning disabilities. one of which gives me a really poor sense of direction and i mean REALLY poor. my family says that if they blindfolded me and spun me around in the living room i couldn't find the front door. a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much.

4. if i feel a cold coming on i have to clean up the house before i get really sick because i can't stand to be sick in a messy house. makes me crazed.

5. people have always mistaken me for being younger than i am. nice now but used to piss me off when i was younger. really caused me more than a few problems.

6. i have never been stung by a bee. (good thing too cause a lot of people in my family are allergic to bee stings) i am allergic to pine trees. if i touch them, i rash out big time.

7. i used to hate foods like cabbage and broccoli, now i love, love, love them.

8. i adore old bad films. like plan 9 or attack of the crab monsters or white zombie. i HATE war films.
except "so proudly we hail" and m.a.s.h. i saw that movie 7 times when it came out.
once i went by myself,once with a friend and the other 5 were different dates.(oh, to be young again, but knowing what i know now!!!)

No comments: