Saturday, December 15, 2007

o.k. i was tagged over at konagod's


http://konagod.blogspot.com/


to do a FINISH THE THOUGHT meme, so
here goes:


I NEVER forgive myself or cut myself any slack as much as i do anyone else. i never like photos of myself. i never eat fish if i can help it.i never drive anywhere outside of a 5 mile radius of my home. i've never taken an illegal drug, not even in the 60's. i'm allergic to pot.i've been on way too many meds to care about illegal ones tho i do not care what anyone else does as long as they are adults and don't hurt anyone else.


I RARELY cry at funerals, except my pets.( it's a long story )rarely if ever sing tho i'd love to be able to carry a tune. i rarely say anything that might hurt someone else's feelings, even when i should say something.

I CRY when pets die or tear up when animals are killed in movies. i cry when children are hurt. other than that, i don't really cry.

I AM NOT ALWAYS who i appear to be. i am not always strong enough to say no.
that is not a good quality. leads to unhappiness for most involved. i'm learning tho!


I LOSE track of time a lot, but i always show up on time or early. i lose things a lot in my house. i lose my mind quite a bit, but it's part of my charm! ; )


1'M CONFUSED by people that have to win at all costs even if it hurts them in the long run. i'm confused by people that can smile while they are backstabbing.
i'm confused by computer talk, card games and math.


I MISS my grandparents, all of my pets that have passed on. i miss friends that have moved out of my life over the years. i miss the opportunities i might have had if i had been braver, the person i might have been. i miss my belief in a better world.


I NEED, well i know what i need but i have learned to settle for what is.


I SHOULD, well( yes, i know another "well" )i'm not sure what i should do.


I LOVE my family, my little grand daughter,poetry,music,art,cooking
learning new things,my cats, oh my yes! coffee, a warm bed, opening up and using a new bar of soap. i love doing laundry, finding reasons to laugh,blogging,window shopping,politics(even when it pisses me off)collecting cookbooks. jewelry (tho i do not own a lot i do like to look at it)animals of just about any type. bedding sets( i'd own different sets if i had unlimited funds and sheets to match!) i love nature, the woods here and i love rocks. i have bowls of stones from all over the place. people go away and bring back a small rock or two for me.



i could go on, but hey...

2 comments:

FriĆ°vin said...

Interesting about the rocks. I have a rock fetish as well but I try to keep it dormant lest it get WAAAY out of control.

Plus, it would be a pain if we ever moved and I had boxes and boxes of... rocks.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

it does get into some heavy lifting,especially when dusting
but somehow the rocks give me a sense of peace and stablity in my life. vibes.

what struck me about your list was the buddahs. i cut out the article about that when it first happened and mourned the loss.