Thursday, September 25, 2008

been fiddling around the place. laundry, ridding up the kitchen,pulling some weeds outside and cleaning up the little giftys that max gave me this morning.

i ordered myself some new makeup.
i am a makeup fan! ever since my mom allowed me to start wearing it at 15 i've had more fun with makeup than most. i don't wear a lot, but i love trying new shades.
it doesn't cost an awful lot but since i'm a frugal shopper when it comes to clothes(goodwill is a great place to shop)i can splurge on make up except for the real pricey and outrageous stuff. i don't like it anyway)

i will say this, BARE MINERALS is one of the best makeup lines out there and it lasts so long and you use so little of it that it is well worth it in the long run.
revlon all day liner is my favorite liner tho.


like i said, for me, makeup is fun. coloring my hair was no longer fun and i'm really glad that i was able to stop and end up with a nice shade of silver grey.


the eyeliner tho, well babies, i've already left instructions that when i die and am cremated my family had BETTER toss a new eyeliner in the box with me before i go or i'll be back to haunt them a lot!!! ; )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your makeup plan sounds like mine. I'd really like to go back to wearing Bare Essentials. And I don't miss coloring my hair at all.

Your silver gray is gorgeous.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks! i have really sensitive skin, even at my age still. so bare minerals is great for me and it stays on and it works.

like i said, i have fun with makeup and i'm all for having a little fun here and there.