Thursday, September 04, 2008

friday's joke comes from my cousin linda. it's early but i've got a busy friday morning ahead of me:









I was driving along a country road, when suddenly, believe it or not, I seen a three-legged chicken running beside me. It suddenly made a right hand turn, heading up a side track towards a nearby farm house. Intrigued, I decided to follow the chicken. At the end of the track, I met a farmer leaning on a gate. I said, “You probably won’t believe this, but I reckon I saw a three-legged chicken running this way.”

The farmer said, “Yep, we breed them here.”

“But why?” I asked .

“Well you see, I like a leg, my wife likes a leg, and my son likes a leg.”

“And what do they taste like?”

“Dunno”, replied the farmer. “No one can catch the little bastards."

No comments: