Wednesday, October 01, 2008










Will To Power

You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier.
- George W. Bush, July 1998
I told all four that there are going to be some times where we don't agree with each other, but that's OK. If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator.


- George W. Bush, 18 December, 2000

A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it.


- George W. Bush, 30 July, 2001

And now we can add:

If I were dictator, which I always aspire to be...
- John S. McCain, 30 September, 2008



from spork, but i've heard these or read them myself so i know these statements are true.tho i will say, you can trust spork!

makes one wonder what he dreams of at night.

No comments: