Friday, December 12, 2008









back! i'm feeling well enough to be bored but not good enough to actually do much. phooey!

having toast for dinner. had toast for lunch. o.k. by me, better than nothing at all.
i thought about soup, but i'm still leery of anything more substantial than toast.


seems like almost everyone i know, here or on-line has some sort of miserable germ stalking them!

a pox upon the pox says me!

phooey!


max is pretty happy tho. he gets to snuggle up with me and my blankie all day.

4 comments:

heydave said...

For what it's worth, I heard on NPR today that the inventor of the smiley face icon is from Pittsburgh!

Hope that makes things a bit better. :)

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hiya, yes, the smiley face and the ferris wheel and the nicklodian and a whole ton o things.

lots of people too but my favorite was mr. rogers. he liked me just the way i am!

The Cunning Runt said...

Mr Rogers is my Patron Saint.

Not bad for an atheist, eh?

...and Get Better, Dammit! ;)

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i have a bracelet that says "you can never go down the drain" mr. rogers

if you can't go down the drain, anything else shouldn't worry you.

well, i try to believe it.(little looney heathen that i be)

and thank you. i'm begining to feel better. i haven't been hit with a bug like this in a few years(colds, yes)this just sucks but i'm a tough little critter. ; )

i hope you didn't get a ton o ice up there. looks bad on the news here.