Friday, December 05, 2008






this is a picture of my mom from last night. we all got together and took her out to eat for her 90th birthday. mom had a great time.

the "cat" if that's what she truly is, belongs to her.

i love animals but this little mutant is just downright mean. she loved my dad tho and after he passed she attached herself to my mom. but, even my mother will not dare to pick her up! she loves that cat tho and the cat keeps her busy and makes her happy.

the cat sort of creeps everyone else out.

6 comments:

heydave said...

OMFG! Those eyes appear to have the ability to shoot down small planes and burn through industrial steel (as opposed to the recreational type.)

No, not TOO scary.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

yes, as i said. i love animals and get along great with them except THIS one.

no one gets along with her. she is a siamese and very, very small for the breed. way smaller than her litter mates were. she is 11 years old and when my dad passed a few years ago and my mom sold the house we had to get an animal trap and bait it to be able to move her with my mom!!!

she has full size claws which look huge on her and full size TEETH!

my mom adores her.

Anonymous said...

Your mom looks great! The cat looks scary!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks. the cat IS scary.

Ghost Dansing said...

Siamese.....

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh that brought back memories!