Monday, January 12, 2009


geeeezzz, what a grand start to my birthday!

i can't get into my regular mail. in fact, the whole thing is just blank. i can't send mail either!












my mom, god love her, she's 90 so...

but she forgot it's my birthday. she called to remind me to pick up her medication later.


the forecast is for arctic air this week. ah well, "thems the breaks as they say."


my tummy is still full of cheesecake from yesterday so i can't eat yet.


thak god for coffee!

hey, the sun is out. that's always a plus and the moon last night was beautiful!

3 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks!!!! : )

Ghost Dansing said...

Happy Birthday Sherry..... sorry about your email..... happy about your cloths.....

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi gd, thank you. it's been a good birthday. still no e-mails.

i love goodwill!

goodwill and victoria's secret.

and anywhere that has good chocolate! ; )