Tuesday, January 13, 2009









i started monkeying around with my facebook again. i'm still not sure about it but...?

i was on and now it's down for "maintenance!

i swear i attract things breaking down! still can NOT figure out what's screwy with my aol mail. i can get to it but it's like having to go thru a maze.

this is just strange. it reminds me of when i was a kid. every watch i ever wore
would stop after awhile and when we'd take it to the neighborhood watch repair(yes, we had one back in the day) he's take the back off to find the same thing with every watch-

the insides were frozen and sort of acid etched.


i swear i'm weird. if anyone can mess up, it's me.

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Happy belated birthday sugar. I hope you have many many more to come.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hiya, thanks so much! ; )