Wednesday, January 21, 2009















Rush Limbaugh is not mincing words and showing the real face of Conservative ideals as he announces that he wants Barack Obama to fail. He is the worldwide voice of Conservatism, so the Republican party has just gotten its marching orders. I dare any Republican to defy him.

What this means, of course, is that he hopes the economy crashes into a full-blown depression. His multimillion-dollar salary is safe, obviously, so to hell with the nation and its economy if the cost of saving the country is being guided by a Democratic President.

Limbaugh: I'm happy to be the last man standing. I'm honored to be the last man standing. Yeah, I'm the true maverick. I can do more than four words. I could say I hope he fails and I could do a brief explanation of why. You know, I want to win. If my party doesn't, I do. If my party has sacrificed the whole concept of victory, sorry, I'm now the Republican in name only, and they are the sellouts.

I'm serious about this. Why in the world, it's what Ann Coulter was talking about, the tyranny of the majority, all these victims here, we gotta make sure the victims are finally assuaged. Well, the dirty little secret is this isn't going to assuage anybody's victim status, and the race industry isn't going to go away, and the fact that America's original sin of slavery is going to be absolved, it's not going to happen. Just isn't, folks. It's too big a business for the left to keep all those things alive that divide the people of this country into groups that are against each other. Yes, I'm fired up about this...




from c&l(video there)



NOW,can some people just admit that the radical neocon right does NOT care about anyone or anything but themselves and their egos and agendas!!!!

2 comments:

Dave Schipper said...

He's an A-Hole Entertainer... if any one really believes his line of b.s. for all truth... they should really take like a month away from all people and media in some type of retreat and clear their minds.

No one opinion is right; and he probably has said things that are sometimes true. But ratings are not made of reporting news, they are made of creating hype. Here's hoping he's so wrong and outrageous that the economy doesn't suffer, his ratings do... and then HE gets a pay cut like the vast amount of his listeners are facing.

Thanks for posting this btw... I haven't listened to him for a while. Garbage in Garbage out some would say.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

the sad fact is that i know dozens and more that do believe every word that he says. him and beck and o'rielly and coulter, but esp4cially, him.