Monday, January 12, 2009
















you ALL know that i am the FIRST to admit that i can't walk and chew gum at the same time let alone, work my computer beyond the bare fundamentals!

yes, i know that i blame "gremlins" instead of myself but DAMN, i swear there are little green troublemakers infesting this THING!



i have fios AND i use aol as my whatchacallit because that's what i started with and i'm a lady that stays with the familiar most times. i KNOW my "limitations" as dirty harry would say.

anyway. i have hotmail for my blogging e-mails and i haven't had many problems with them since 05 when i started BUT my poetry administration work and all of my addresses for my fellow poets on the list and off PLUS family and friends are on my aol mail. ALSO,my favorites list is on aol and i really really need that.

once before when the gremlins laid siege to my computer i had it fixed but lost all of my mail including my administration folder and all of my saved poetry e-mails.

i can't afford to risk THAT again.

now, it seems as if i have 3 freaking aol sites. 1 where i used to be able to get and receive mail but couldn't access my favorites. the screen would just freeze up when i tried. then i had a 2nd aol i could access if i clicked over to internet explorer that i could use my favs and access my blog etc but no mail!


NOW i have a damn THIRD which looks like the old old original and my mail is there but no folders., no saved mail, nada!

i have no idea what i have done or how or how to fix it and i'd bang my head on the desk but i have enough brain damage already in addition to being 57 and "3 days older than dirt!" as my sister always tells people.


i have one thing to say ARRRRRGGGGHHH!(whimper)

2 comments:

Ghost Dansing said...

i've been in exactly that same place..... and let me tell you from someone who knows..... you're f*cked.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi. i love that song. always have.

should i just throw my computer against the wall or what????