Monday, February 02, 2009

a favor, please?
i was asked to help get a little exposure for this poem and unknown(mystery to me poet)

give it a read and let my know what you think OR
go on over to


http://ristocrats.blogspot.com/2009/01/mystery-guest-poet-poeting-for-free-for.html

and leave comments and/ or critiques. thanks so much. sherry






Logic speaks clearly
but passion speaks in tongues...
wipe the tablet clean
and tell me what you mean....
Just one word of caution
as the contents of my heart
get rearranged inside your head
don't construct our destiny
on words you thought I said...
ask, don't assume
there isn't room

and if you call to me and I come running
It doesn't mean I'll jump through hoops
or ask how high
instead of why
Don't attempt to tempt me
just because the door is open
doesn't mean this room is empty...

-cc

No comments: