Thursday, May 28, 2009

from AOL.



Pat Robertson: I'm a financial wiz

Jonathan Berr

May 27th 2009 at 5:00PMText SizeAAA Filed under: Columns, People, Media

Who would have guessed that Pat Robertson -- best known for waging "war" on gays, cultural liberals and anything related to the Democratic Party -- was a financial genius? Yeah, I was shocked too.

But Robertson, who once linked Hurricane Katrina to legalized abortion and terrorism, is pushing a new book on personal finance. In an interview with Time magazine, amidst the discussion about 401(k)s and budgeting, the one-time Republican presidential candidate made the following statement:


"Well, actually I manage a couple of stock portfolios or funds or whatever you want to call 'em, and I think I've done relatively well with them," the magazine quotes him as saying. "My broker says I'm in the top 1 percent of fund managers with the results I've been having."...




(me-wow, he has no shame or end to his greed!

oh and if he's so sure the rapture's a com'n, why does he need all these millions that he has in his personal accounts???)

No comments: