Saturday, July 11, 2009

well, been a busy day.
my little sweetie went to the playground and hiking on trillum trail, then lunch, and rode her bike-blew bubbles tried her hand at shooting baskets. then- dinner of steamed dumplings and rice, some nick jr. a bit of learning solitaire on the computer- the store- back here just now, strawberries and whipped cream a bath and right now she's happily bouncing around on my bed and watching, "olivia" a cartoon.

me? i'm pooped and taking advil. but it's been fun!

2 comments:

The Cunning Runt said...

My Onlys are 20 and 21, so it's been a while since I've had the pleasure of little feet and "Why?"

I'm sure I don't have to tell you to enjoy it; you so obviously do!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh i am. my daughter is 36!

so having my little sweetie around is big fun.

the fates are funny. my granddaughter is adopted from china yet from the moment they came back with her at 13 months of age the similarities betwwen her and my daughter were amazing.

i told her she went halfway round the world to find a daughter that is almost just like her- i also told her the the mother's "curse" must really work because she was in for a real ride! ; )