Wednesday, September 02, 2009

put on a pot of spaghetti sauce with peppers and pork.
my nephew is supposed to stop later and in case he's hungry...


my sister is going to take my mother shopping. that should make my mother happy and that, in turn makes me happy.

no sign of johhny r. yet, or his machinery- that makes my unhappy!

my little sweetie is staying overnight friday- that makes me very happy.

i finished a book yesterday. 'ELSEWHERE' by william peter blatty. the author of
'THE EXORCIST' it's a small book and since i loved the exorcist i figured i'd give it a go. i have difficulty reading for any length of time since the fucking reglan. i've found tho, 1 drink while i'm reading and i can stay fairly still and concentrate while reading chapters.

of all of the permanent side effects of that hellish drug(and there are many)
the inablity to sit and enjoy reading is i think even worse than the slight tremors.

i used to be able to read fast with great retention. i learned that on my own as a coping skill for one of my LDs from the NF1.

reglan fucked that up.

ANYWAY, i enjoyed the book. it's more than it seems even as you figure out the main plot before it ends. i thought about it on and off long after the last page.

No comments: