Wednesday, January 05, 2011

from my sister lauri-who is younger tham me:


Since more and more Seniors are texting and tweeting, there appears to be a need for a STC (Senior Texting Code).








ATD: At The Doctor's



BFF: Best Friend Fainted



BTW: Bring The Wheelchair



BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth



CBM: Covered By Medicare



CUATSC: See You At The Senior Center



DWI: Driving While Incontinent



FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers



FWIW: Forgot Where I Was



FYI: Found Your Insulin



GGPBL: Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low!



GHA: Got Heartburn Again



HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement



IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?



LMDO: Laughing, My Dentures Out



LOL: Living On Lipitor



LWO: Lawrence Welk's On



OMMR: On My Massage Recliner



OMSG: Oh My! Sorry, Gas.



ROTFL... CGU: Rolling On The Floor Laughing... And Can't Get Up



SGGP: Sorry, Gotta Go Poop



TTYL: Talk To You Louder



WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?



WTFA: Wet The Furniture Again



WTP: Where's The Prunes?



WWNO: Walker Wheels Need Oil

No comments: