Friday, January 27, 2012

a wet rainy friday-got the grocery shopping done early. have some chores round here. going to be a very busy weekend.
have a scholarship meeting this weekend. this will be my last year on the committee. i will miss it. i am very attached to the concept of these scholarships and to the many people involved with them over the years but i'm tired and i have scaled back a lot of my activities over the past few years.
i still write twice a week for WORLD WIDE HIPPIES, plus i do what i can on-line to work towards my political ideals and my charities i support plus i try to boost local businesses. i still have my own writings that i have neglected for too long and i have my family and friends.
that and age , well, something's gotta give. the remaining members are more than capable so i don't feel i'm leaving them in a lurch.
truth be told, unless there's something out of the ordinary going on i'm under my covers by 9 at the latest!

No comments: