Thursday, August 11, 2005

it's an odd thing, i always want to fiddle with my work, even the poems already published. i have to bite the inside of my cheek to stop myself. i know i could rewrite this, perhaps make it better, maybe screw the hell out of it, who knows?

another note, my line breaks are funky to say the least, but i decided to keep the breaks as i see them. i mentioned before about a worthwhile charity being, www. ctf.org it's the children's tumor foundation. a neurofibromatosis research and info site. nf 1 and 2 (and i've heard there is a third type, newly discovered) causes a myriad of medical conditions, some more easily recognized than others, all bad. i have some odd learning disablities due to this disease along with some more common things. so typed or written things move around on me, takes a beat or two longer for me to arrange the words in my mind on the page and so i decided, why fight it. it may be a happy gift from the fates. makes my,"voice" a little different. hell, i AM a little different, but interesting, among other things i've been credited with! s.

No comments: