Tuesday, June 13, 2006

blog thingy. what do people envy about you?

i doubt people would envy much about me but hey, this ain't bad! s

People Envy Your Compassion

You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures.
You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.People envy your
compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build.
And compassionate as you are, you feel for them

does that make me sappy??? people often mistake kindness
for weakness. they are wrong. s

2 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

Well, know yourself! or should I sat know thyself! - Tests can't tell us who we are, but it is reassuring to find they seem to understand who we are.

I avoid them, in case they tell me I'm something I'd rather not be, or trying to forget I was. lol!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

oh i have a habit of looking for the worst in myself, tho i'm trying to break that.

the blog thing tests tho, they are just for fun. just a little keep me busy thing, they make me laugh and sometimes they make me pause.