Sunday, July 09, 2006


just got some news via an e-mail from
a fellow poet, grant mcleman.

http://www.verbal-art-wordlab.blogspot.com/

he gave me congrats on being in fourvolts again, 3rd issue.
http://www.fourvolts.co.uk/Issue2.html


it's my poem on geronimo that is in my blog but now
on line in four volts magazine.

i'm trying to find out if anything is being done about
verifying if it is indeed geronimo's skull and if so
what can be done to have it returned and given a
burial with all dignity and honors due him.
if anyone has any info, please e-mail me at

afterthebridge@hotmail.com thanks much, sherry


grant has a poem up at fourvolts this month as well A SONG FOR GINA, i like it quite a bit.
check it out. i think you will as well. s

5 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

Well here go more congrats!
On Italy winning the 2006 World Cup
winning against France on penalties.
Don't know if you saw it but Italian euphoria all over Berlin, Cambridge and the rest of Europe, and I guess Pittsburg and the US too.

QUASAR9 said...

PS - Jeronimo's name still lives on as a battle 'cry' and a shout for 'victory'

Charlie Tee said...

Nice work Sherry...
If you want, when I go back to work in August, I can find the info on Geronimo for you.We have lots of resources at my library,and I can also look online for you while I'm home.
Congrats on the publishing.

QUASAR9 said...

Geronimo say HOW! Peace!
Have a nice day! Q

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi q, yes, i noticed that italy won. that was nice since it's my "old country" so is england, cornwall would be my "old country" as well. thank you. ; )

hiya charlie, thank you, yes, i'm curious if anything more is being done to find out if that is indeed his skull and if there is any groups petitioning to have it returned or if it is just being hushed up because it's a group full of rich and powerful men.