Monday, July 17, 2006

a note here. awhile back i wrote a post about some nasty
comments i had gotten.
i want people to know that i had some very
specific people in mind. i was not
saying that people that disagree with me
or tease me are bad people.
i was speaking of 1 or 2 (i hope it's only 1 or 2 )
that called me names or called my daughter names,
writing me snarky, nasty little e-mails to my hotmail
address for this blog or a comment on other's blogs.
i hope i didn't offend anyone
else except those 1 or 2. thanks, s

2 comments:

LSqrd said...

Well, I hope I haven't offended you over at Frothy's place! I push it over the top sometimes over there, just trying to keep him on his toes!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi, nope, as i wrote you (your comment just popped up on my blog, gremlin's i tell ya! )

had some trouble a few times with anons e-mailing or once or twice leaving smutty little childish remarks about me once about my daughter (they don't know anything about her just saying a nasty thing)

i just didn't want anyone to think i meant them, these were no name people that couldn't come up with a rational reply so they went into the gutter.

i can deal, sometimes i just get disheartened. thank you for asking. you're a nice person.