Wednesday, July 19, 2006

went to the mall and to dinner with my daughter
and granddaughter. i ran amuck (for me) at the new
SEPHORA there. oh god. i bought a new blush and a freakishly
expensive lip pencil but i have been a little down lately and
i had a little mad money AND it was just too good!

then my daughter and my little smoochie cute granddaughter
took me to a sushi place. (i didn't eat any sushi, i hate fish, raw fish ugh! )
but i did have a chicken dish and boiled soybeans which mai just adores!
i'm getting better with chopsticks. my kid is a pro with them.
i had a can of Tibetan tea. oh my, i loved it. it's like a carbonated tea
and i think it has ginger and some other things in it. i've never seen it anywhere else.
it's really good.

so i say, ladies, run, RUN to SEPHORA and run amuck a little! s

2 comments:

Charlie Tee said...

Sherry you are sooo funny, I would have loved to have seen your face at the Sushi place.
I've had that tea before,it's really great.There are now some tea houses that are selling it.
In New York, I used to go to place on 14th street called Integral Yoga, they had it there.You might check out the better health food stores in the Burgh.
Talk to ya soon.Thanks for the nice message for Kendra, she really appreciated it, and so did I.
Love ya,CT

Sherry Pasquarello said...

hi charlie! i found the website for the tea and e-mailed it to my kid. she ordered a case.

sushi is sneaky, very pretty but still, raw fish!!! : (

i'm happy with my lip pencil tho!

i've been searching for the perfect shade of lipstick for years and years. nothing is ever quite right(neither is this one, but it's close) and so i rarely use lipsticks. my eyeliner tho, hey, that's going with me when i depart this life and get cremated! i told my family, they better put a brandie NEW eyeliner pencil in there with me and not an old used one or i'll be back to haunt them! ha!