Wednesday, December 19, 2007





o.k. last yakking about sheets!

bob approves. odd how the color looks a bit different next to the blue of the walls.
even more beautiful.


can you tell from my yammering here that, TAH DA, for the first time in many MANY christmases, that
i am actually AHEAD of my schedule?


that very well could be because i had to cut way back on my cookie baking this year
because of my hip and lower back. so i ordered a big tray from oakmont bakery.
they ROCK!


i feel bad, sad and a little guilty that i could not make up cookie trays for friends. when i was in grade school i'd walk all over aspinwall and hand deliver foil wrapped plates of cookies (with a bow attached)from my grandma to all her friends. i kept up the tradition for many years now, but i just can't this year.

my friends know that i care tho. at least, i hope they do.

No comments: