Monday, March 24, 2008









a little update on me.
yep, i've showed you my shoes and new glasses, my robe and cats and even squid cooking so
why not my new mouth guard??

yep, i've been grinding my teeth and clenching my jaw at night for
far, far too long and now it is annoying and painful and so
i decided to get a mouth guard. one more woman in the family going
to bed looking like a boxer in the ring! (lovely thought huh?)

no males by the way in the family seem to need one, hummm?
i'll just leave that one alone. shhh!

well last night was my 1st. experience with the mouth guard.
what a night, but by morning it seemed to have begun to feel less like a
mouth full of truck tires and my jaw didn't hurt.

as to the grey hair growing in-
less and less of the blonde color and more and more silver.

thank god! i never felt comfortable as a blonde. no matter that others liked it
once they got over the shock. i think i will like the grey and silver.

so, that's my big personal update.
now if i could just come up with a damn poem!

No comments: