Sunday, March 09, 2008


the time change is screwing with me.
this happens and i should be able to deal by now but it truly hate time change.

i've scribbled down a word or two.
went to visit my mom and before that, my daughter and her family.
my little sweetie is just so terrific and i swear, at almost four, she outshines me with a computer! her dad told me she is going to start chinese lessons when she turns 4. i think that is GREAT! i am just awful with languages. never even picked any up italian even tho my grandparents spoke it. i wish i had an ear for languages.
who knows, it may be another sneaky little LD along with the others that i work my way around and under and over kicking them each time i realize they are giving me grief.

then again, maybe i just have always been embarrassed about speaking and knowing that i'm just slaughtering another's tongue??

No comments: