Wednesday, April 23, 2008


storm blowing in. it was a near perfect day. i went outside and moved some more rocks to the front. did some laundry. that's my favorite chore. cooking isn't a chore, it's a pleasure.

thunder coming in and the geese are flying overhead and making quite a noise.

i can hear my wind chimes ringing.

the sounds outside are the only sounds except for the gentle snores of layla who has decide she's the computer guardian today.

rain beginning to patter down.

it's heaven after the winter weather only a few short weeks ago.

5 comments:

heydave said...

I feel like that goat, at least when I can get outside...

heydave said...

unless it's a wee little llama, in which case I still feel as it appears to.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

it's a little goat with a sweet happy smile. the rain has stopped and the sun is out bright as it starts to set.

Unknown said...

That's one hell of a charming goat! :-)

Oh, isn't it just so wonderful to bask in the world's rebirth? I've felt glorious all week. Of course, I am on vacation.

It's 8:30 pm and I started hearing the rumble of thunder off and on about 15 minutes ago. And the wind stirs everything around every once in a while.

I hope it's nice tomorrow.

Namaste, Sherry

Sherry Pasquarello said...

it stormed and then, gone. sping storm, lovely.