Friday, February 20, 2009

yes, here are your germ ridden jokes for this friday!







Doctor, Doctor When I press with my finger here... it hurts, and here... it hurts, and here... and here... What do you think is wrong with me?
You have a broken finger!

Doctor Doctor I feel like biscuits!
What, you mean those square ones?
Yes!
The ones you put butter on?
Yes!
Oh, You're Crackers!

Doctor, Doctor My little boy has just swallowed a roll of film!
Hmmmm. Let's hope nothing develops.

Doctor, Doctor I feel like a pair of curtains
Well pull yourself together then

Doctor, Doctor I snore so loud I keep myself awake
Sleep in another room then!

2 comments:

heydave said...

Doctor, doctor, I get a stinging pain in my eye every time I drink coffee!

Take the spoon out first.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

ha! that's a good one!