Sunday, July 26, 2009

i'm taking my camera with me today, but believe me- i wish i had it with me friday night!

it had started out as a conversation between a few long time friends at the club about shorts and sweatpants with big logos or words printed across the ass-

it ended up with "EXPENSIVE" printed in big letters with a black magic marker across the back of someone's short denim shorts!

the lady in question is a great and fun person and a damn fine nurse.


she posed for me and pudd'n took a picture with redneck's cell phone but he didn't know you had to click on save.

we tried to bring you a little bit o the fun but twas not to be.


(shame, that. she has very long legs. the kind i've always wanted.)

3 comments:

Utah Savage said...

I tell myself to take my camera every time I leave the house. My camera case is as big as my purse and so, I mostly forget. I must change that. I seldom do anything as interesting as going out with the girls as all my girls are sick at the moment, but I do think there are always things to document with a photo.

Ghost Dansing said...

come on.... let's go to where it's fun....

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i walked out yesterday without it again-but nothing interesting happened anyway.

i like the song gd, i've never heard of them. thanks.