Wednesday, August 26, 2009

they are still digging and putting in pipe and gravel and there are trucks from plumbers to the water authority in and out plus comcast and ups and the mail and ...

i keep waiting for the one man up the street to get run over by the backhoe!
he just won't stay in his house or on his deck and watch from a safe distance. he keeps asking them questions and wandering around. i'm sure if they need to tell him something they will come to the door.

hopefully johnny r. will be here next week to dig mine and my neighbors to the left of my house. i can't wait. it feels like xmas is finally in sight!

2 comments:

Buy Wow Gold said...

WOW GOLD, nice blog. its worth reading. I liked it very much!

Wow Gold said...

Nice blog. I a also ardent player of WOW GOLD. I love this game. Nice posting about wow gold. Thanks!