Wednesday, December 30, 2009

cold but no wind. can't decide what needs to be done first.

tomorrow is new year's eve and i can not wait to be DONE with this miserable year!

i'm not big on resolutions. i just try to be a better person each year.
i'm finding tho, i have less and less patience with liars and users. i understand trying to take care of oneself, but not to the extent of trashing someone else. i've seen a lot of that in my soon to be 58 years. i would pray that people would treat others as they would want to be but a lot of the time people are just too busy, i think, to take the time to see the other side of an issue. i fail at that too sometimes.

anyway, that's my resolution for the new year.
i hope that it is a better year for everyone. so many many people have issues far worse than mine and for those -a special prayer and good wishes.

hope things go well for all.


p.s. i know the above sounds really "goody two shoes" and all that jazz, believe me, that ISN'T me. if you've read my work or my blog at any length, then you KNOW I'm not even CLOSE to that- but, i try to improve.

No comments: