Sunday, July 10, 2011

hot and getting hotter-one of those rare cloudless days.

nothing much new, except prayers and good vibes asked for my sister in law's brother in law-confused? well, dave is married to my late bro in law, tommy's widow's (hate that term)sister. he is in intensive care here with lukemia and his body is being assaulted with a rejection fungus. it doesn't look good at all. my goodness, tommy was just buried and now dave is taking a bad turn.

my sister's husband(also a tommy)passed 2 years ago. death doesn't only come for the old-we all know this but damn, death needs to go away from here for a long time!

don't want to think about death on a bright sunday but we don't always get what we want. neither of my brother in laws did and now dave is fighting the battle.

No comments: