Sunday, October 30, 2011

everyone went home and it's just me and max, layla and bob. i painted my toenails gold to look atumnial with my dark red fingernails. every day i'm feeling better and better. i miss my little sweetie already but she has school tomorrow and has to go home and settle into her sunday evening routine. max was pretty great with angus. i think he's a little afraid of angus even tho angus is at least half his side. angus has been socialized with other animals and so he wanted to play with max- max would sit next to him with me on the couch but refused to play. layla just wanted HER home back! the snow is gone but not in time to spare my late brother in law tommy's- brother in law, pug! damn it's like being under a black cloud- tommy dies, then dave right after him and now pug-who had his own battle with cancer-slips on the ice yesterday- cracks his head open and breaks a hip!!!! i feel so bad- it's like how much more can 1 family take? good vibes and prayers would be really kind of you all.

No comments: