Saturday, October 11, 2008

WOW, do i feel silly!!!!

these are my favorite "work" jeans. i wear them around the house when i'm cleaning or just being a slug. they are baggy "boyfriend" jeans with the button fly and i loved them cause i could wash them and throw them in the dryer and they were still really loose and easy to get into.


well, guess i wore them once too much.
i have no idea exactly where i was this afternoon when the material just gave up.
i figure it was either at the HUGE giant eagle at the waterworks(oh i hope not)
or at my mother's apt. building!!!

that's a good 9 inches of a rip! i never even noticed til i got home that my tush was sticking out!


i'm just thankful i had on my old white hanes undies and not something from victoria's secret!!! GEEEZZZZ!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Good thing you noticed it before going out again.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

you bet! my face was red when i realized what had happened!!