Thursday, December 31, 2009




spiffed up and ready to go. not happy about the forecast but it has been SUCH a bad year that i need to see some smiling faces and not just wrap myself up in a blankie and hide.

notice- not wearing my usual black. nope! pale yellow silk pants suit(bought at st. vic's festival flea market!)white satin blouse and gold toned ,silk, patterned vest(goodwill) proof that you can dress well very very inexpensively!


now, if the weather just holds til a bit after midnight i should be just fine!

HAPPY NEW YEAR BABIES!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You look gorgeous, luv! I am coming out of hiding tonight as well. It's so cold out and I don't wanna go but I promised...

Happy New Year!

Ghost Dansing said...

lovely... happy new year.

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks gina, i hd a very nice time but wow, sore this morning. these old bones aren't up to dancing like they used to.

happy new year to you gd! let us hope for better in the coming year.