Tuesday, September 07, 2010


i started watching a movie on netflix about the Dali lama but Nasser is mowing his dead grass with his riding lawnmower. he loves that mower. so i stopped the movie and came in here. i'll finish another time.
it's hot with hot winds. it's supposed to rain late tonight. i hope so-the brush fires are starting round here.
made shells with lamb tomato sauce. seasoned with garlic and rosemary and red wine. romano cheese generously sprinkled over the top. i'm still trying to do as my doc wants and lose weight. i tried to be very good over the holiday weekend. i don't eat much to begin with. my metabolism and digestive system is screwed from the NF and i've always tried to watch my calories because of that but now, at my age, i need even less food and more exercise. my back and my hip tho- they say, " FU!" to me about upping the exercise more.

PHOOEY!

No comments: