Friday, November 12, 2010

pretty morning. drove home last night about 10 to 11 and had 1 deer jump out in front of me- stopped the car in time-deer looked at me and turned around and ran into a field. then a grey fox ran straight across the road. don't see those too often. red foxes are far more seen round here. THEN, as i pulled into the driveway i stopped again because a big buck was in my neighbor's yard right across from my car. i pulled down the drive VERY slowly. went into the house and got max. i figured that buck would be long gone from the driveway light being on.
NOPE, max nearly pulled my arm out trying to run after that big deer! i pulled max back and took him back inside. that buck was in no mood to back off and tho max didn't realize it-that buck would have kick me and max 's asses!

i was glad to get into bed-believe me!

(big rack on that buck too)

No comments: