Saturday, March 19, 2011

AN OPEN LETTER TO CONGRESS CRITTER JOE WILSON

and the other republican fearmongers


Dear Mr. Wilson

I just received yet ANOTHER letter full of misleadings and down right lies about the president, sent here for my elderly mother. I sometimes wonder how you and your kind sleep at night knowing that you are trying to gain votes by frightening elderly people like my mom. But then, I remember just who you are and I wonder no more.
You know, I could just let you keep on sending these out except for 2 little things.
You see, my mother was a democrating committee woman for years and never changed her ideals and two,
my mother has been quite DEAD for a few years now and though I would be happy if you were wasting your OWN monies on mailing her. I am not thrilled about you and your collegues spending mine.

have a great day

Sherry Pasquarello

No comments: