Wednesday, September 17, 2008

an e-mail joke i just received and i liked it so i'm sharing:




Married Too Long

Three women: one engaged, one married and one a mistress, are chatting
over lunch and the conversation turns to their relationships. They
decided that night to surprise their men.. All three would wear a black
leather bra and thong, stiletto heels, and a mask over their eyes.

A few days later they meet up for lunch.

The engaged woman: The other night when my boyfriend came over he found
me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and
said, 'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.' Then we made love
all night long.

The mistress: Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I
was wearing the leather outfit, heels, mask over my eyes and a raincoat.
When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but we had wild sex for
hours.

The married woman: I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for the
night. When my husband came home I was wearing the leather bra, black
stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. He walked in the door,
looked at me and said, 'What's for dinner, Batman?'

No comments: