Tuesday, November 06, 2012

i voted- i also refused to show my ID. there was literature all over about showing ID but in small- very very small lettering- was the notation that ID was not required BUT they were required to ask.

now, i vote there every time -EVERY- election- they know me and one of the ladies on the board is a friend of mine- yet the man asking my name copped a real attitude change when i refused to provide ID. 

i told him that it wasn't a requirement and he told me he had to ask- i said i know and he turned to my friend and said- "you know these people?"

 yeah i was proud of my husband- he refused as well!


i smiled and i voted and i waved and smiled to everyone on the way out-the republican campaign people outside of the polling place weren't smiling back.

i did show ID at the last vote as they said it was to get used to (what they thought) would be the law here in pennsylvania.  but i am not going to when it is not the law, just a sneaky way to throw a monkey wrench in the right to vote!!!!

No comments: