Monday, August 07, 2006














i want to publicly thank Dr. Jim Bennett, the head
of the PK list and the PK site, for the faith he has
shown in me by asking me to be the list administrator
in his 2 week absence while he travels and gives readings
both in his native England and then here in new York.
there shouldn't be much for me to do. this group is made up
of very capable and admirable poets. i was honored to be asked.
thanks Jim. sherry


http://www.poetrykit.org/



above is the main site. it's an extraordinary site for those serious about poetry.
the PK list, is the "in-house" workgroup.

god, i hope i don't screw up!

4 comments:

QUASAR9 said...

I'm sure you'll do fine.
Loooove the pic! laters ... Q

Sherry Pasquarello said...

thanks. there's really, barring a knockdown drag out poet fight (and there have been few, usually someone that comes in just to pick a fight, rare, but it has happened) we are generally an understanding lot. or, there may be a new member to be admitted, but other than that, not much. it's just that there are many members more qualified, i think, than i am. it pleased me that jim asked, so i wanted to let him know it.

QUASAR9 said...

All the best!
Have fun, enjoy the experience
As if I needed to say it. lol!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i'll give it my best. i usually try to give everything and everyone, my best.