Friday, May 23, 2008

this is posted over at the pgh women's blogging s.(i'm a proud member)

it's from gab and i'm plugging the show here for her too!




Friday, May 23, 2008
Where My Ladies At?
Hello there fellow Women Bloggers!

I am writing to you today to plug my upcoming FEMALE only comedy show at Slapsticks Comedy Loft on May 31st, at 8PM. Yes that's right, ONLY comedians with vaginas will be performing. This never happens in Pittsburgh. This is a great chance for you to not only support the local comedy scene (shout out to Ms. Mon for stopping by the Obey House last night for some local comedy), but also to support the women's comedy scene (which sadly is very small). Veteran comics Nance Marshall and Sally Chopping are on the bill, as well as newcomer Subhah Agwarl. Tickets cost $10. The room is non-smoking and there is NOT a two drink minimum. If you want to buy tickets in advance, you can email me: gab@gabbonesso.com and I can arrange to sell them to you. Otherwise, you can buy them at the door. (If you opt for the buying them at the door approach, please mention my name because I will get paid more money.) Slapsticks is located at 2660 Library Road (RT. 88). For more information you can call: 412.920.JOKE.

Love always,

Gab

No comments: