Wednesday, January 19, 2011

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/19/fbi-investigates-racism-motive-in-failed-mlk-day-bombing-in-spok/

me- geez, YA THINK????


another case of DOMESTIC terrorism and i'd bet heavy money the person or persons the built that backpack bomb were white and non-muslim.

anyway- it's a cold, rainy, icky, CRAPPY pittsburgh grey winter's day. i'm hoping i can get my haircut this week. it's about 2 inches too long and i want it short!  yes, you can tell the winter's getting on my last nerve and it isn't even CLOSE to spring yet!

my sister got me the dune trilogy for my birthday- i had 3 very old paperbacks from well over 20 years ago that were too old to really reread again without the pages coming loose. i love those first 3 dune books. i'm not a big sci-fi fan but DUNE, rocks. it's the best sci-fi book i think, ever written. far far far better than the movie.
so, i'm halfway thru the 1st. book. i used to be able to read very very fast and had great retention. i think i developed those skills without even knowing to counter act the effects of a weird type of dyslexia i have BUT  a year on fucking reglan took that skill away from me and for years i could hardly read a newspaper article in one sitting or retain what i had read. that and a few concussions really slowed me down. I am reading better now and faster especially when the book is an old love like this one is.

other than that-nothing new. the birds and the squirrels and the rest of the critters and i are just waiting for spring!!!

No comments: