Friday, July 12, 2024

THE ATLANTIC: We Still Don’t Know What to Do With the Endless Stream of Trump Lies


We Still Don't Know What to Do With the Endless Stream of Trump Lies
It's not just that he's making things up, but that he's distracting us from very real, very consequential problems. July 11, 2024 Did you hear how Donald Trump didn't know about the most important U.S. defense alliance before he became president? Don't take it from me. Take it from the man himself. "I didn't even know what the hell NATO was too much before, but it didn't take me long to figure it out, like about two minutes," he said Tuesday at a rally in Florida. "And the first thing I figured

Read in The Atlantic: https://apple.news/AwCb8nEIXQrCGscp4VFlQrQ


Shared from Apple News


Sent from my iPad

No comments: