Tuesday, December 16, 2008

ah, finally. the last gift is bought. we went to the italian store, got all of the rest of the things for xmas eve dinner. squid, baccala, smelts, cheese and such. my daughter and her hubby and my nephew and who else? are going to make the raviolis(meat and cheese ones) i make the sauces, meatball, pork, and plain for my niece that eats no beef. i also make the (ugh!) squid and the baccala and smelts. ordered the cookies that we don't bake and got the ingredients for the few that i still do(too hard on the old back to make what i used to)


now, have to wrap the gifts(not MY job!)i wrap gifts that look as if i used my feet instead of my hands.that might have to wait til the last minute.


as my father used to say, "ho ho ho, hee hee hee, merry xmas tree!"

No comments: